“. . . a totally entertaining experience . . . Make plans to take this adventure through the world of sports, culture and history . . . We were captivated . . . so interesting and with so much depth, you may want to take it more than once.”
“Absolutely brilliant . . . a worthy alternative to taking in a Broadway show . . .”
Discover the power of New York sports
on an exclusive, multimedia journey through time
During each tour experience, guests . . .
JUNE 2019 NEWS
New YouTube Channel Hosts More Than 500 Bonus Videos from New York Sports History
New York Sports Tours’ new YouTube channel hosts more than 500 bonus videos not seen during the sports history tour experience. Bonus videos will be added to the channel each week. To subscribe for free, visit the channel here.
Additional online New York sports history content resides in New York Sports Tours’ museum that is accessible by a private password given to guests aboard the tour experience.
Each Tour Guest through June to Receive They Said It Couldn’t Be Done
Through June, each tour guest will receive a complimentary copy of Wayne Coffey’s highly praised new book about an amazing achievement from New York sports history.
New York Lifestyles Magazine Praises “Hip Museum-on-Wheels Tour”
In this June story in New York Lifestyles Magazine, Laurie Bain Wilson writes about New York Sports Tours’ “hip museum-on-wheels tour . . . you’ll come away with a keen sense for just how important the role of sports has played in shaping the city’s culture through the years . . .”
Purchase a gift card or select one of three experiences . . .
Semiprivate — 3 Hours
- Experience all the tour-ride activities featured above
- Enter the tour vehicle near the western exit of Grand Central Terminal, on East 44th Street next the Lexington Avenue intersection
- Finish the tour ride at Keens Steakhouse at 72 West 36th Street, between Fifth and Sixth Avenues fewer than a dozen blocks from the start
TOUR + DINNER WITH A SPECIAL GUEST
Semiprivate — 4.5 Hours
- Experience all the activities listed under the tour-only option, plus enjoy dinner and insider stories following the tour at the table of a New York sports personality in famed Keens Steakhouse
- Explore Keens, a host to sports figures for more than 130 years and a home to many historical items
- Start the experience at 44th Street and Lexington Avenue
- Experience a tour outing with your large or small group of clients, company employees, alumni, friends, family members or other private party
- Private experiences can incorporate customized elements, such as participation by select sports figures, tailored tour narratives, special access to historic sports venues, and VIP seating and dining at sports events