Discover the power of New York sports
on an exclusive, multimedia journey through time
During each tour experience, guests . . .
Each Tour Guest through June to Receive They Said It Couldn’t Be Done
From now through June 2019, each tour guest will receive a complimentary copy of Wayne Coffey’s highly praised new book about an amazing achievement from New York sports history.
Wayne Coffey to Host March 31 and June 16 Post-Tour Dinners
On March 31 and June 16 (Father’s Day), Coffey will host the intimate dinner that immediately follows New York Sports Tours’ three-hour luxury tour ride. Tickets are now available for March 31 and June 16 and other tour outings before and after those dates.
Ann Liguori to Host May 11 Post-Tour Dinner
On Saturday, May 11, sports broadcasting trailblazer Ann Liguori will serve as the host of the intimate dinner that immediately follows that day’s three-hour luxury tour ride. Tickets for the outing are now available.
Purchase a gift card or select one of three experiences . . .
Semiprivate — 3 Hours
- Experience all the tour-ride activities featured above
- Enter the tour vehicle near the western exit of Grand Central Terminal, on East 44th Street next the Lexington Avenue intersection
- Finish the tour ride at Keens Steakhouse at 72 West 36th Street, between Fifth and Sixth Avenues fewer than a dozen blocks from the start
TOUR + DINNER WITH A SPECIAL GUEST
Semiprivate — 4.5 Hours
- Experience all the activities listed under the tour-only option, plus enjoy dinner and insider stories following the tour at the table of a New York sports personality in famed Keens Steakhouse
- Explore Keens, a host to sports figures for more than 130 years and a home to many historical items
- Start the experience at 44th Street and Lexington Avenue
- Experience a tour outing with your large or small group of clients, company employees, alumni, friends, family members or other private party
- Private experiences can incorporate customized elements, such as participation by select sports figures, tailored tour narratives, special access to historic sports venues, and VIP seating and dining at sports events